It will help you to store information about all your purchases,
control and analyze your expenses. The program calculates average and maximal values
of expenses for weeks and months, draw diagram illustrating yours expenses trend.
- First enter information about the shops in which your are usually performing your purchases.
- To enter new purchase, select shop and choose New purchase item.
Date is set automatically (you should set correct time and date at your phone).
You should specify price of the purchase (positive integer number) and purchase description.
Description can be used by you later to find out what was purchased, also you can use
Search command to select purchases which description contains some pattern
(for example "food").
- By default only integer number are accepted as valid price (it is non possible to enter
non-digit character). To be able to specify fraction part (cents), you should choose
Settings item in main menu and switch precision from dollars to cents.
In this case you can separate fraction part from integer part by ',' character.
But in this case phone as in
Abc entering mode, so to easily input
digits you should first switch it to
123 mode. Precision settings
has influence only on input form, so you can change it any time you like.
- You can view statistics for all purchases or for purchases performed in some particular]
shop. Two types of grouping are used: by months and by weeks. It is also possible to represent
results in graphics form. Red dotted line corresponds to average value.
- Analyze command can be used to obtain information about average value of month and
week expenses, expenses for last month and week, most expensive and typical purchase.
At home you or your wife mark needed produces,
then you go to the shop, get your mobile and check the list.
People in the shop will be impressed! Do not use paper and pencil in XXI century:)
- You can add/remove/rename categories and add/remove products from categories
- It is possible to remove anly empty category
- When category is added or removed it is associated with default icon
- Remove product command will remove all marked products in category
- Assign unique name to the added products (not only within category), otherwise
you can get duplicates in Need list
- At Nokia phones to select or mark list items use Call (green) button